Dear Business Owner/Manager,
Moseley in Bloom (MiB) and Moseley in Lights (MiL) have for several years made the shopping area of Moseley Village more attractive through the public-area floral displays in the growing season and the Holiday (Christmas) lights in the winter. Now, we have joined forces to provide a year-round, enhanced environment for the benefit of both the business community and the local residents. We need your financial support and your input to make this happen.
- MiB and MiL receive no public funding and are reliant entirely on local financial support. We are both charities—every penny of every contribution goes directly to paying for the lights and floral displays.
- Working in partnership with Birmingham City Council gives us excellent value for money, but we still have to come up with the money.
- We have various fundraising activities planned throughout the year, including a new Friends’ scheme, which we hope will raise half of the £25,000 we need each year.
- The other half we hope will come from you in the business sector.
Consequently we have set up a new Business Community Sponsorship Scheme which we ask you to support. We are inviting you to support this scheme as one of two types of sponsors:
Business Sponsors with a minimum contribution of £100 per year
Premium Business Sponsors with a minimum contribution of £200 per year
- All sponsors will benefit from the year-round enhancement of the village environment.
- Additionally, Premium sponsors will have their contribution acknowledged with a plaque on a Moseley lamp post, will benefit from positive exposure in our Twitter and Facebook promotion campaigns and will be offered discounted advertising in MiB supporting literature
- The further benefits and rewards of this scheme are detailed on the attached form.
- One contribution will cover both the In-Bloom and the In-Lights campaigns and you won’t be approached on two separate occasions.
Please consider becoming a sponsor. Visit www.moseleyinbloom.org.uk for more details and ways to sponsor us or contact us using the details given below.
Thank you so much for giving this your time. We look forward to receiving your sponsorship and any comments you may have on this scheme.
|Trevor Hocking/Jean Gilkison, Moseley in Bloom||Izzy Knowles, Moseley in Lights|
|Email: [email protected]||Email: [email protected]|
|Tel: 07971 688412||Tel: 07784 155208|
Moseley Business Community Sponsorship Scheme for Moseley in Bloom (MiB) and Moseley in Lights (MiL)
Business Sponsors (minimum contribution £100 per year)
- Floral displays in public areas throughout the summer and early autumn
- Christmas lights in the central business area during the Christmas shopping period
- Permanent floral displays in key areas, including the Village car park
- A Christmas lights switch-on event in the village centre
- Regular litter-picks in the local area to improve cleanliness
- A major clean-up in July prior to judging for Heart of England campaign
- Business sponsors listed in all relevant MiB and MiL literature, including MiB website
- An enhanced environment to increase footfall and encourage business developments
ADDITIONALLY FOR PREMIUM SPONSORS (minimum contribution £200 per year)
- Signs identifying premium business sponsors on floral displays and light supports (to be in place until April 2016)
- Reference to premium business sponsors in Twitter and social media campaigns.
- Discounted advertising for premium business sponsors in Moseley in Bloom Community publication
______ YES, I wish to sponsor MiB and MiL.
________ I enclose a cheque payable to Moseley in Bloom for £100/£200 (delete as appropriate)
________ I prefer to pay by BACS and will remit £100/£200 (delete as appropriate) to:
Bank and Branch: The Co-op Bank, P O Box 250, Skelmersdale, WN86WT
Account name: Moseley in Bloom
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account number: 65165935
________ No, I am unable to sponsor MiB and MiL at this time.
Name of Business_______________________________________________________
Please detach and return to Moseley in Bloom, c/o Moseley CDT, The Post Office Building, 149-153 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8JP. Or give us a ring and we’ll come and collect.