Moseley Exchange Assistant #Kickstart
We’re looking for a Moseley Exchange Assistant to join our amazing team as part of #Kickstart.
You’ll gain facilitated learning and development to launch your career. If you have a passion for creativity, people, your community and social change for the better then get in touch.
This is a flexible role that encompasses a broad range of activities and skills, including:
- Being a point of contact for our resident tenants and our coworking customers
- Handling enquiries from people at reception
- Helping ensure that Moseley Exchange runs smoothly and efficiently in an enjoyable environment
- Setting up rooms for events, including moving furniture
- Supporting other staff members with renovation and development of the current facilities
- Working with the wider Exchange team on community projects with local businesses, schools and other charities
This is initially a six month placement.
25hrs/wk; schedule to be agreed with the right candidate.
£9.50/hr; we are a Real Living Wage employer.
The following attributes would be advantageous:
- Reliable with a flexible attitude towards duties and working patterns
- Enjoys variety and multi-tasking
- IT literate with a reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar
- Able to work sensitively with people from a range of backgrounds and with different needs
- There will be some physical demands e.g. moving tables, chairs, equipment
- We are looking for a person who shares our values and interest in the local area and community
This role is only applicable for 16-24 yr old on Universal Credit:
Ask your work coach at your local job centre for the application details and your identification ID – then send us your CV with this information to: [email protected]